Basic Life Support Course (BLS)
By the time the session ends, all applicants will have acquired the skills to respond and actively perform basic life support. This one-day course introduces participants to safe and evidence based practice within a controlled workshop environment. It aims to teach and assess the ability of participants to perform basic life support.
- Assessment of emergency situation
- Hands on training using simulation
- How to put someone in the recovery position
- Treating the choking person
- Practical workshops
- Individual tuition
- Assessment with personal feedback
Delegates receive the following:
- Course handbook
- Certificate of attendance
Doctors, nurses, medical students, healthcare assistants and members of the public can enrol in the Basic Life Support (BLS) course.